Wednesday, March 8, 2017

HALE FAMILY| FAYETTEVILLE AR PHOTOGRAHPER| SARAH DEATON PHOTO

HALE FAMILY | FAYETTEVILLE AR

I have loved this family from the first time I took pictures of them. I first met them when their youngest child was 6 months and we have been doing pictures ever since. Their smiles will light the whole town up. They are always so fun to work with and I love getting to catch up with them. They live in Bentonville so we don't get to see each other often but when we do its always fun!


These pictures were taken at the
The Inn at Carnall Hall in Fayetteville, which sits on the corner of University of Arkansas campus. It is one of my favorite spots to shoot during the fall. Their outfit choices were so bright + playful too. Next time I see these sweet faces they will have grown so much... can't wait until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment